The price of the rental includes:
- heating, air conditioning, water, electricity
- a charging station for electric cars
- bed linen, bath towels, beach towels,
- household amenities
- internet connection
- wood for the chimney and the barbecue
- final cleaning
- all taxes
- baby seats and beds upon request.
For weekly stays, four hours of cleaning are included on Wednesdays - during this time bath towels will be changed.
Pets are welcome for free. (N.B.: there is an easy-going shepherd dog on the estate who loves playing with other dogs)
We will welcome guests from 4pm onwards.
To enable you to dine in the villa on the day you arrive and have breakfast the next day, you will find a welcome basket upon arrival, containing, for example:
- two bottles of wine (red and white)
- a bag of artisanal pasta
- a jar of artisanal pasta sauce
- some cold cuts and charcuterie
- a bottle of olive oil
- a piece of goat cheese
- a loaf of bread
- some seasonal fruits
- coffee and tea
- a jar of homemade jam
You will also have the following
- salt, pepper, sugar
- dishsoap and laundry detergents
- liquid soap
- toilet paper
Please note that the "Carrefour Express" located in Istia d'Ombrone (10 minutes away from the Villa) closes at 8pm. During the summer, it's also open on Sunday morning.
The Maremà mall, at the entrance of Grosseto (20 minutes away from the Villa), is open every day until 9pm.
Upon request, it is possible for you to access the following services:
- cleaning and housekeeping
- cooking and Italian cooking classes
- grocery shopping
- a guide for hikes or tourist visits.
These services will be billed separately.
Guests must have left by 10am.